Tuesday, December 30, 2008

December 30, 2008

Here's a conversation with the guy who hopes to marry me! Who I once thought was worth my whole life and more! Is it just a bad day.. or is he a no-goer?


11:14 AM

me: hello mister
the-ex: hi

11:15 AM

me: howdy?
the-ex: gud u?

11:16 AM
­
me: cold :D
the-ex: oh oke
me: ok bye

11:18 AM

the-ex: y?
me: because you never talk to me
the-ex: ofcourse i do jus keeping busy these days

11:19 AM

me: ok then. ok bye then
the-ex: can u nt talk properly its just a Q?

11:20 AM

me: i can but you dont talk to me
the-ex: ofcourse i do

11:21 AM

me: no you don't

11:22 AM

me: you never initiate you dont even reply
the-ex: i always do
me: not even a single sentence saying that you are busy

11:23 AM

the-ex: what do i do when i am not on my desk
me: reply when you return, maybe?!

11:24 AM

the-ex: its just 9:55 am and sorry to say but i am not in a mood 2 spoil my mood therefore will catch u later

11:29 AM

me: then i think it is better that you never talk to me. if for you one morning's mood is more important than my state of mind since past one month.

And I logged out.

No comments:

Post a Comment