Monday, December 15, 2008

December 15, 2008

I've not met the boy for a whole week now. Met as in met. Seen him yesterday. but that was only amongst 450 other people most of who don't and are not supposed to know that we're dating. dating?! well more about our dating scenario later.
Also it just slipped my mind. i saw him for half an hour on tuesday. but most of my time then was lost in trying to find a washroom. and then trying to find an auto. to return. Yup. we've stopped returning home together. as in we've stopped the habit of him dropping me and then returning to his place. and hence need to be in the auto latest by 9. or 9.30 if i can stretch. though things on days have been so bad that i've taken one even at 10.45. And he's let me. sigh. though was it not i who wanted this myself? this state of dispassion? this space?

No comments:

Post a Comment