Friday, December 26, 2008

December 26, 2008

2.46 pm

Hi!
Was going through my earlier posts.. and realised that i am seriously in the habit of using 'more about it later' ! :P :D maybe it is because there are so many things needing to be penned down erm.. typed out!
What a pity that the mind's faster than my hands. and that the clock's hands are faster than mine too! lol! bad one i know.. but, kabhi kabhi can't help it. :D
more later. LOL!

3.14 pm

I have also marked my blog as 'having adult content'! though the only such content it has right now is.. well.. umm.. :P i thought that maybe ..just maybe if in the need of, i might need to put down my secrets of secrets too ! and i don't want the kiddos being subjected to censor-worthy matter! lol!not that i have a life that's been even half so exciting as it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment